Start a new topic

Social Mini Sites

Does anybody know how I can get a download link to the Social Mini Site product?

It's getting very frustrating, I have been waiting going on second day.

6 people have this problem

I have had it with these guys, first thing in the morning I am asking for a refund. They are not the only ones that have a good product for FB and I am taking my money elsewhere. I will drop JVZoo a note about this wonderful experience. If these Jargon guys don't care to support their product, sure as heck I am not going to support their efforts with my money.

Did anyone get some response?  I got the webinar notice late. I missed it.  It seems like some people are having some success...but I can't get my mini store up and running...am I missing something here?

I have placed a couple of questions in the help area only to be promised that someone would look into it and get back to me with a resolve. They forgot to mention that I would be forgotten and never hear from anyone.

Jim, I am almost starting to think that replies to questions concerning the product must have been a One Time Offer that I overlooked.

just niow I cannot access the site on the URL where it says Connect with Facebook.  Says the Javascript is null

I upgraded to pro and was going to spend another 97 dollars but not with this type of support

I have pretty much had it with this outfit, their support totally sucks and that is a real shame because their product does offer a lot of potential. Over the weekend I found another product similar to theirs, a bit more complex, but from what I have seen so far it is just as good if not better. I probably will make a post on the WF about the support issue.

Hi

i got into my purchase today.

My link does not work at all and still waiting for an answer! Very bad customer support!!!!!!

Hi guys,

I did not even know this forum existed... I just joined.

I want to thank George for bringing this to my attention.

This is not my software, I'm only in charge of the Front End, and I helped them with some of the presenations.

I can tell you I am using it without an issue, and I can also tell you I will help you where I can.

I have a little bit of pull with the developers in this company... so I will see if I can express some of the concerns people are having...

Also, there is a Facebook Group, that I have been monitoring:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/karthikr/

If you guys will join that I will approve it, and help you the best way I can.

All The Best,
Chad

@chad, is it just me or that Facebook link is not working?

It's working for me ... I dunno

https://www.facebook.com/groups/karthikr/

Hi Chad, thanks for jumping in and trying to help, much appreciated. I had the same problem initially  that Prisqua.c has, but finally got someones attention there and it was fixed. I sure hope that things get better from a support point of view, those guys are only hurting themselves in the long run.

Chad Niceley may be able to be of some influence in getting the Jargonites to respond to support issues.