Start a new topic

Social Mini Sites

Does anybody know how I can get a download link to the Social Mini Site product?

It's getting very frustrating, I have been waiting going on second day.

6 people have this problem

Hey George , 

Am sorry about the delay in replying and trying to guide people on learning the product , we are getting bunch load new features getting rolled out every day , also am teaching a lot of people to use the tool using skype screen share , if you want a personalized walk through or support from me please add my skype car_ssn and we can go over the product. Just so you know we have more than 2000 people using the product and we are doing our best to teach every one using the product and in the next few days all the tickets will be closed and the response time will be less than 24 hours going forward. We have a ton planned for you and thank you so much for your patience and support. 

Cheers

Karthik

Got to thank Karthik Ramani for taking care of my issue...This is an awesome software once you get it working...You all don't give up on it.  I almost did but I knew it was a real deal cuz others are successful with it.  I don't know what he did with mine. He requested a screenshot video of my problem and a day later, it started working..I am glad I did not cancel cuz it is really awesome product.  It is very versatile and easy to use...

I think the problem is customer service is getting overwelmed due to lack of supporting how to videos.  If they would continuously add more how to videos for the places where clients are getting stuck, that would alleviate most of their back log.  And update via email to the clients when new videos are added to the forum.  Ididn't know until recently that this forum was available also. Love the products potential.  

I will answer one of my biggest problems that I've seen posted several times as a major issue causing people to believe the software isn't working properly after upgrading.

If you purchased the upgrade and thought your key or upgrade didn't work.  It does but because of lack of information you don't know what to do.  I sort of learned the hard way.

If you look at your social mini store platform and don't see all of the options as with the upgrade.  All you need to do is select your page from FaceBook after clicking create a tab.  Next you will choose a template and after saving you will see that all of your options will appear.  That Simple :-)  But you wouldn't know without direction.

And here's a did you know:

Did you know once you make some changes and save and preview, you can then make changes from the preview screen (which I like better).  Just click on what you want to change and options will appear to your left of all changes and add-ons that you can make.  

Peace and Blessings :-)

Another suggestion for support is to create a pdf for our client's administrative area that would show them how to update their info or products.   

Hey all, this is a ticket response I wanted to post because they really responded to my problems and educated me in the process. 

On Sat, Dec 14 at 4:25 PM , Michael Harris<drmehsr@gmail.com> wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks and the issue is closed. I don't believe enough people know about the FB window you told me about. I have looked there many times and had no idea what it did. I do understand more now and I believe the app is excellent. May upgrade later if till available in a month or 2. Just don't have the money right now to do so, nothing to do with the software. Again, thanks and I will be posting in the forums that you do answer customer concerns and resolve the issues as you say you will. Thanks again. 

If you are having problems continue to post and they will get your issue resolved. I will have no problem upgrading in the future to get the unlimited version. It is really easy to use.