Start a new topic

Monetizing

I recently bought the Social Mini Store product and think that it is an excellent tool. I would like to monetize it by providing mini store services to clients. I am interested in in suggestions that you may have regarding building stores for clients, fees to charge etc.

Thanks

Walt T. 

5 people have this question

I would also like to hear if anyone has any input on this too :)

I bought the Social Mini Store Developer's license, but when I try to download it goes to an offer page, and once I refuse the offer it does not provide a download link. Can anyone tell me if they have had that problem at JVzoo. I just bought the Pro License for 97.00 but cannot access the download page.

Does anyone ever ANSWER questions posted here? Most questions seem several months old with no replies!

Ian, I recommend using the support ticketing system instead of the forum for all support related questions. The support there is very prompt and responsive.

I have just signed on a couple days ago and have found support

very responsive. Ditto the remark about using tickets instead of 

forums for your issues.

anyone to help me on downloading or dragging a phot ointo the onelink page I created

Also when I move the page over to upload another page for content One links disappears each time.have to keep downloading it.

Login or Signup to post a comment