Start a new topic

Monetizing

I recently bought the Social Mini Store product and think that it is an excellent tool. I would like to monetize it by providing mini store services to clients. I am interested in in suggestions that you may have regarding building stores for clients, fees to charge etc.

Thanks

Walt T. 

5 people have this question

anyone to help me on downloading or dragging a phot ointo the onelink page I created

Also when I move the page over to upload another page for content One links disappears each time.have to keep downloading it.

I have just signed on a couple days ago and have found support

very responsive. Ditto the remark about using tickets instead of 

forums for your issues.

Ian, I recommend using the support ticketing system instead of the forum for all support related questions. The support there is very prompt and responsive.

Does anyone ever ANSWER questions posted here? Most questions seem several months old with no replies!

I bought the Social Mini Store Developer's license, but when I try to download it goes to an offer page, and once I refuse the offer it does not provide a download link. Can anyone tell me if they have had that problem at JVzoo. I just bought the Pro License for 97.00 but cannot access the download page.

I would also like to hear if anyone has any input on this too :)

Login or Signup to post a comment