Start a new topic

Bring your web apps into realistic software

FEATURES: PROVIDE a UNIQUE DOMAIN not a subdomain for each clients, for free... (i can show you a whole new way of work arounds with that trust me) LET THE CLIENTS DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE AFTER PAYMENT SUCCESS INSTEAD OF HAVING THEM REGISTER ON SOME ANNOYING SITES WHICH COULD BE DOWN ANYTIME. HAVE THE REGISTRATION RIGHT AFTER THE VERY FIRST ACCESS OF THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE AND HAVE IT BACKLOG ONTO THE MAIN ROUTER/SERVER OF COURSE, (YOU GUYS FROM JARGONS CAN PROVIDE IT) Then each user can only access the software at their respective pc when such a time they got pc malfunction then thats the time the user sends an error email or help. MAIN FEATURES: Onto the software mentioned, its basically a web portal of their respectice Domain with Hosting running only after being paid, the license key of the software SHOULD BE THE MAC ADDRESS OF THE PC DOWNLOADING THAT SOFTWARE TO AVOIE REDUNDANT RECORDS. then the software itself is packed with all the classes, libraries needed for it to maintain portability and integrity. AND THEN FINALLY, I BELIEVE YOUR ALL OTHER PRODUCT YOUVE GOT WILL JUST BE AN ADDONS TO THIS SOFTWARE, OR IN OTHER WORDS PLUGINS, SO BY THE TIME A USER BOUGHT NEW PLUGIN, GIVE THEM JUST API KEY AND ON THEIR SOFTWARE INPUT IT AND VOILA AUTO INSTALL WITH SUCH A NEAT WORK So what can you say?

You can test my skill at your comfort time.just need a job,i can work full time or even without strings attached. It makes me happy to have my I.T skill shared fo the world. -- IF YOU DONT TAKE RISKS, YOU CANT CREATE A GOOD FUTURE: - i am ArbZ

At this point I believe this is all done purposely to try and upsell many times and I am not amused. FIX THIS AND GET ME INTO THE PROGRAMS I PURCHASE OR I WILL DEMAND MY MONEY BACK AND I JUST WANT WHAT I PURCHASED YOU MAKE IT SEEM VERY SIMPLE BUT SEEM TO USE YOUR SOFTWARE TO CON YOUR WAY OUT OF GIVING US WHAT WE PURCHASED. FIX THIS NOW OR I WILL STOP MY CREDIT CARD PURCHASE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. . .

Login or Signup to post a comment