Start a new topic

Poor Performance of Skilexa Platinum

Today I purchased Skilexa Platinum and I am very dissatisfied. One podcast I put through remains "in development" (whatever that means) and has been in that status from 10 am until 7 pm today and is still not finished.

This waiting all day for one podcast is unacceptable. I do not see the value of using Skilexa Platinum at all if it always takes this long to get anything done.

I really would like to get a full refund (both for Skilexa Commercial and Skilexa Platinum) since this experience has been very negative for me.

I was looking forward to using Skilexa.  It seemed a very interesting program, however, I have found two problems

Firstly, when I try to access Skilexa Commercial I am sent to a promotional upgrade page when I click to access my purchase.!  Is there a product for this?

The first time doing so, I purchased the upgrades - Platinum and Agency and then PlayPix.  It seems that although I have received confirmation of purchase.  I did not get any login information.  Also there is no training...

Seems weird to me  So let me go ahead and send in a support ticket and see where that gets me.

1 person likes this
Hi My dissapointment is about videosly. However, dıd you get a reply from the support? Because i sent 6 request with no reply. I'm süre these emails and support messages are sending auto responders to the support staff and owner.

1 person likes this

Hi Ergun,

I did get a reply, however, I have not had satisfaction to this point.  I do not wait around for vendors to determine how long I have before they refund me.  I usually take action, BUT NEVER EVER before I let them know that I intend to make a request with resolution centre.

You might consider the same thing?

1 person likes this

Looking for training videos or instructions for skilexa. These JVZOO get rich pyramid schemes are getting real shading selling junk for your email to sell more junk apps. I I dont get help i am going to ask for a refund.

Login or Signup to post a comment